- Our Surgeons
- About Us
- Contact Us
Are you bothered by the signs of aging in your face? A facelift may be right for you! Facelifts are a popular procedure for men.
What is a facelift?
A facelift is a surgical procedure performed to diminish the visible signs of aging in the face such as:
- Sagging in the mid-face
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Deep creases between the nose and mouth
- Fat that has fallen or is displaced
- Loss of muscle tone in the lower face that creates jowls
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw
Why consider a facelift?
A facelift is designed to correct all of these aging features, restoring a more youthful, rested appearance with uplifted contours and improved tone in facial skin and underlying muscle.