|Are you bothered by the signs of aging in your face? A facelift may be right for you!
- A facelift is a surgical procedure to diminish visible signs of aging in the face such as:
- Sagging in the mid-face
- Deep creases below the lower eyelids
- Deep creases between the nose and mouth
- Fat that has fallen or is displaced
- Loss of muscle tone in the lower face that create jowls
- Loose skin and excess fatty deposits under the chin and jaw
- A facelift is designed to correct all of these aging features, restoring a more youthful, rested appearance with uplifted contours and improved tone in facial skin and underlying muscle.
For additional information concerning Facelifts (Rhytidectomy), please visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website at www.plasticsurgery.org.
The Star Plastic Surgery Advantage
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeons
Star Plastic Surgeons are Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. They are credentialed to perform all cosmetic surgery procedures at the area’s leading hospitals and surgical centers.
- Proven Surgical Techniques
Star Plastic Surgeons use safe, proven surgical techniques that provide a better surgical result for our patients.
- Hospital or Surgical Centers
Virtually all our surgeries are performed in the area’s leading hospitals or accredited surgical centers to assure our patients’ safety and comfort.
- Quality Patient Care
The philosophy of our practice is focused on the patient. We work one-on-one with you, both pre- and post-operatively to help you reach your goals.