- Diana Lambie, D.O., FACOS is certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery.
- Dr. Lambie received her undergraduate degree at the University of Michigan. She attended medical school at the Des Moines University of Osteopathic Medicine and went on to complete her general surgical training with a five year internship at Botsford General Hospital in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- Dr. Lambie completed her two year fellowship in plastic and reconstructive training in Philadelphia and New York City with world-renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
- Dr. Lambie is a fully trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon who has completed more than 1500 successful procedures, is credentialed and practices at several Detroit area hospitals including Henry Ford and Botsford.
- Dr. Lambie is a bright ascending star in plastic surgery. A dedicated mother and surgeon, Dr. Lambie is committed to providing the most attentive and caring approach to her patients.
FREE Consultations are Now Available with Dr. Lambie
Angela R. – “I had a great experience with Dr. Lambie. She has been readily available by phone and is honest when I ask questions.