- A Tummy Tuck removes excess fat and skin, and restores weakened or separated muscles. This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer and tightens the abdominal muscles. The Tummy Tuck procedure enhances your overall body image, improves your self-confidence, makes most stretch marks disappear and restores your youthful figure.
- Our surgeons use rows of buried tension stitching to connect the skin to the muscles. This maximizes tightness to the area virtually eliminating the need for drains and suction catheters which are the most common cause of discomfort and complications.
For additional information concerning Tummy Tucks (Abdominoplasty), please visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website at www.plasticsurgery.org.
The Star Plastic Surgery Advantage
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeons
Star Plastic Surgeons are Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. They are credentialed to perform all cosmetic surgery procedures at the area’s leading hospitals and surgical centers.
- Proven Surgical Techniques
Star Plastic Surgeons use safe, proven surgical techniques that provide a better surgical result for our patients.
- Hospital or Surgical Centers
Virtually all our surgeries are performed in the area’s leading hospitals or accredited surgical centers to assure our patients’ safety and comfort.
- Quality Patient Care
The philosophy of our practice is focused on the patient. We work one-on-one with you, both pre- and post-operatively to help you reach your goals.
To learn more about tummy tuck surgery in the Southfield, Novi, Farmington Hills, Livonia and Metro Detroit area, or to plan your mommy makeover, contact the board-certified plastic surgeons at Star Plastic Surgery today.